Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 135


Welcome to Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge Week 135....."Follow the Recipe".  The winner from last week, (week 134 #62, Stacy Schafer!!!!!!!!  You have won the set ** Today Tomorrow and Always**. Congratulations please email the office at marksfinestpapers@comcast.net with your mailing address and the name of the stamp set you won. Please note that US shipments take up to 10 business days to deliver and International shipments can take up to 23 business days for delivery. You have 30 days to claim your prize.
  

                             ** Today Tomorrow and Always**




           Here is a Winners button for your blog. Just copy and paste. 




                                    

This week follow the Recipe. Here it is: Have 1 Layer, Use just 2 colors and use 3 embellishments.  Can't wait to see your ideas. Thanks so much for joining us each week. It is so much fun looking at all your Challenge cards.  Lots of talent and inspiring ideas out there.  Here is what our Design Team has come up with. Hope we inspire you. 


                                          Kate

                                          KelliJo

                                              Patty

                                          Pat

                                           Theresa

                                               Wendy

                                          Shirley

                                          Angela


Lena






I hope everyone enjoys this weeks challenge! We look forward to seeing your wonderful creations and commenting on your beautiful cards. You have until 3PM on Friday Nov. 30, 2012 to post your card. Please remember to link your card back to us or mention Speedy Fox and Friends or Marks Finest Papers a Heinrich Company in your blog post. And if you use MFP a Heinrich Company stamps your name will be entered into the drawing twice. Have fun and good luck.

Happy Stamping
Pat

3 comments:

Dorothy S said...

Thank you for another great challenge. I would also like to give a special thank you to your DT members. They create so many lovely cards to inspire every week - and they are also always "right there" with comments on the entry cards. Great job, DT!

Dorothy S said...

Oops. I just did not read the directions very well! Please remove my entry (#2). it definitely has more than one layer. I will also edit my blog.

Dorothy S said...

I am back again. The sympathy card (at the moment, #3) is my entry. Again, I asked to have #2 removed. I do not think I can do this myself. On my blog it is the second of two cards. I apologize for the inconvenience my inattention has caused.